QFN creates touring programmes to enrich and expand Queer cinema viewing opportunities. Developed together and by individual members, you can book the tours for your festivals and create great events.
Screened in Scotland, Shropshire, Cardiff and Bristol with music performance gigs and Q & A panels in September and October 2016.
Do you have an idea for a tour? A film that you think is a gem and needs to be seen? We have got together some dates that have the possibility to offer potential tour opportunities to share thought the network.
• 01 Dec– World AIDS Day
• 27 Jan– Holocaust Memorial Day
• February– LGBT History Month (theme Citizenship, PSHE & Law)
• 08 Mar– International Women’s Day
• 31 Mar– TDoV (Trans Day of Visibility)
• 26 April– Lesbian Visibility Day
• 17 May– IDAHOBIT (International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia & Transphobia. Theme ‘Families’)
• 27 July– 20 years since Sexual Offences Act 1967
• 4 Sept– 60 years since publishing of the Wolfenden report
• 23 Sept– Bi-Visibility Day
• October– Black History Month UK
• 11 Oct– National Coming Out Day
• 26 Oct– Intersex Awareness Day
• 8 Nov– Intersex Day of Remembrance
• 20 Nov– Transgender Day of Remembrance
Jump onto the QFN Facebook group and share your film ideas and inspirations and let’s start building our next tour!